Actress Winona Ryder, stole over $5,000 worth of designer clothing and accessories at the Beverly Hills Saks Fifth Avenue in 2001, despite all the fame and ‘success.’
Here comes a celebrity in glamorous dress, she wants to fly, yet she has no wings. The hungry paparazzi follow them where ever they go. Their names make the headlines in newspapers and faces appear on the television every time. That’s great isn’t it? And you wished to be one of them isn’t is? You can only taste a food before discovering how delicious or sour it tastes, because aroma or sweet scent can be deceiving.
Life is tough, so everyone wants to be successful, thus; many wish to be someone. Be careful what you wish for. If you haven’t been to someone’s farm before, you may think your farm is the biggest. No matter the weight of the problem, when hear someone’story, you’ll know that your problem is just as small as an ant or the tip of the iceberg.
Be content with what you have. Don’t be deceived. Who feels it knows it. Many smile behind suffering and live above their means, but your comfort, success and happiness, lie in your own hands. Below are ten reasons never wish to be a celebrity.
- Due to the thirst for fame and the desire to do something no other celebrity has done, they end up putting on degrading clothes they called it modern fashion.
- Many abuse the precious dignity of women by attending functions without underwear and they called it “Women Empowerment.”
- Many live beyond their means, buying expensive jewels, cars, houses etc; then later cry at home when running financially dry. Those in that situation often end up in shoplifting scandals.
- Most celebrities live in debt. The result is restlessness and lack of sleep.
- Many can’t handle fame, thus; they end up as drug addicts and alcoholics and often against the law.
- Some celebrities end up at rehabilitation centers, hospital and many commit suicide.
- Some date so many men and women to the extent that, by the time they are serious to settle and get married, nobody wants them, because they have misused their bodies.
- When many are bored, they take naked pictures of themselves and post it on social platforms.
- The fear of lacking behind in something or being forgotten by fans haunts them; therefore many do stupid things to attract media attention.
- Only few celebrities acknowledge God’s presence, as the omnipotent and depend on the gospel for salvation. Because of fame and pride many think God don’t exist and everything he or she owns comes from their effort.
There is nothing better than aiming high, following your dreams to be successful in whatever you want to achieve, but when pursuing that career, create a good name and inspire other people to follow you, because after your departure from this world, the seed you’ve sown, is what people would talk about. Would that seed be good or a bad one?