Beware! Of Oil Deals And Partnership Request Frauds

Beware of internet frauds.

Internet fraud has sharply increased by hundred percent

People are very greedy to the extent that they will not invite you for a meal, let alone to tell you that they have thousands of dollars hidden somewhere so come and get your share. Fraudsters will use every ways and means to let you believe them, thus, many now use the names of famous or influential people as a bait. Internet fraud has increased rapidly because the fraudsters get some of the people they target. These are emails I received yesterday .

 SAMPLE LETTER 1

Hello dear,

Greetings to you, and how are you and your family? I want you to know that am contacting you for friendship and business partnership. I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wish to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. Because of the situation we are in here in Iraq. I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me,

I am Sabir Ali personal aid to the oil chief in Iraq, because of the ongoing fighting between the rebels and the Iraqi government the country has been divided we have been under house arrest for weeks now, and we don’t know what the future will be. I have $9.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country.

I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with the Iraq government worth of 46 million US dollars, but the $9.5 million us dollars stated is my share on the business and it’s legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq. The most important thing is Can I Trust You in this partnership?

I am willing to offer you 35% of the fund for your role and assistance while you keep the remaining 65% for me. Once the funds get to you, you take your 35% out and keep my own 65% for me. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come to meet with you for discussions on investment plans and business partnership, but I have more interest in real estate or any other profitable investment.

As soon as I hear from you, I will furnish you with more details on how to proceed for the transfer of the funds. The whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times because the wise ones are the humble ones. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response.

My Regards,
Sabir Ali

SAMPLE LETTER 2

Linda Ahmed

Les Bons Villers, Région wallonne,  Belgium

Good day to you

Please forgive me because I’m not internet savvy. I am a widow of a
late oil & Gas merchant and now diagnosed with cancer. The doctors
said I have a few months to live; I want you to help me distribute the
sum of $38.5 Million Dollars (Thirty Eight Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars) to charity organization in your country.

Please reply me at solera9252@hotmail.com if you can help me distribute my funds and I am willing to give you 20% for your time and effort.

Kindest regard,

Mrs. Linda Ahmed

Opinion and conclusion:

If from nowhere you receive such an e-mail, don’t be happy that God has answered your prayers. No one will ever tell you if he has such an amount of money. Where does this man or woman knows me? How can someone who doesn’t know me tell me he has such a big amount? These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself. At the end, he will be asking you for a processing fee between four to five thousand dollars, surprisingly, many follow such scams to fall deep into the pit.