There are many ways to boost your love life to build a happy solid foundation. Some go to the restaurant, cinema, opera and other places of interests, but many used to forget that playing love songs at home is one of the best strategies to build a happy union. Below are some of my favourite reggae love tunes. I hope you will like them.
- Bob Marley’s Turn Your Lights Down Low
2. Peter Tosh’s Rock With Me
3. Shaggy’s Piece Of My Heart
4. Anthony B’s Someone Loves You Honey
5. Mikey Spice’ The Power Of Love
6. Beres Hammond’s They Gonna Talk
7. Gregory Isaacs’ My Only Lover
8. Lucky Dube’s How Will I Know If She Loves Me
9. I Jah Man Levi’s I do
10. Roger Robin’s You’re Beautiful
This is my selection of reggae love tunes for you. Remember that the tongue and the teeth sometimes fight. That means there are misunderstandings in every marriage or relationship. When there is any problem rekindle your love by playing these great love tunes. It will help you.
Jimmy’s Cliff’s Shelter Of Love
Tarrus Riley’s She’s Royal
Freddy McGregor’s I don’t Want To Be Lonely
The CD’s of all these great artists are available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/