I have been nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD! I give thanks to Tammy at https://tammymezera.wordpress.com/ for this prestigious nomination. The significance of the Liebster Award is to discover or recognize new bloggers around the blog-sphere. It’s a great way to welcome and promote their niche in the blogging community.
My nominees are : Erospea at https://erospea.wordpress.com
2. Skipah’s Realm at http://skipahsrealm.com/the-door-county-experience/
4. Edwina at http://edwinasepisodes.com/
6. Orange Pond Connect at https://orangepondconnects.wordpress.com/
7. Tess M Garfield at https://tessmgarfield.wordpress.com/
8. Kate M Colby at http://katemcolby.com/
9. Leftover Recipes at https://leftoverrecipes.wordpress.com/
10. Tribalmysticstories at http://tribalmystic.me/2015/10/14/story-telling-at-its-best/
What is your most difficult subject to write about? -Science.
- Conversely, what is your favorite subject to write about? –Drug abuse and teenage pregnancy.
- Snacks – sweet or savory? -Delicious.
- How do you get out of bed in the morning when you don’t feel like doing so? –Force to lift myself up.
- How have your life challenges changed you-are you stronger, bitter, a cynic, disillusioned, happier, etc? –Life challenges are lessons which have shaped my life positively.
- Weather – 4 seasons or mild all year round? –Some seasons are mild and sometimes severe.
- Reading – fiction or non-fiction, e-books or actual books (or “Who has time to read?”)? –I love reading non-fiction books, especially when adventurous or exciting.
- Social Media – fun or necessary evil? –Both have advantage and disadvantage.
My questions to nominees:
- If you are to play a significant role to save our decaying society, what would you write about?
- If your partner comes home from work very hungry, which easiest and quick food can you make for him/her?
- If you are to interview a famous writer, what would you ask him/her?
- What do you fear most in your life?
- Will you be nervous if invited to speak to an audience for the first time?
- What do you hate most in your life?
- What inspired you to follow your passion as a writer?
- Will you give up writing when you are trying very hard but your book is not selling well?
- What do you want to achieve in the next ten years as a writer?
- What is the best book you have ever read?
The rules are as stated:
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Display the award.
3) Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions.
4) Answer the questions that the nominator made.
5) Notify the nominees.